Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps! #297

 Hello, crafty friends. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with family and friends. I was blessed to have my children home and the weather was beautiful. 

Today starts a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! and here's a Christmas creation I made using the Merriest Moments stamp set and the coordinating Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. 

This is another fun hybrid set that you can emboss and die cut differently to achieve different looks.

I love the festive frame that it creates.  You can put any of the Merriest Moments sentiment in the center of it and you will have a wow creation.

My color choices follows this weeks new challenge which is perfect for all of your Christmas creations.


To play along, simply follow the Sunday Stamps! challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • The colors from the challenge must be the primary colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with other color challenges.
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, December 9, 2022 at 6:00 pm EST.


I used Real Red, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Basic White for my color theme.
I paired my poinsettia flower with a piece of Evergreen DSP that is filled with festive gold stars. This is from the beautiful Lights Aglow 6" x 6" Specialty DSP pack. 

One of my favorite ways to show off die cut elements is to stamp the same color ink onto the same color cardstock.  It makes the die cut elements really pop and that is what I did here.

The Merriest Moments stamp set and coordinating Merriest Frames Hybrid Emboss Folder makes for a beautiful Christmas presentation and is a great addition to any Christmas crafting.



Receive a FREE GIFT when you shop with me!

All orders of $50 or more using Host Code: 67J3JKMV will receive the Fine Sparke Gems as my thank you gift during the month of November. 



Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping!

Product List

Comments

  1. Thanks for another lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A joyful Christmas indeed!! You nailed our colors perfectly with this gorgeous Christmas bouquet!! Fantastic inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new color challenge!! #SSC297

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, your card is absolutely stunning - from the white die cut frame against the dark green background with gold stars (!), the gorgeous poinsettia, and the lovely framed sentiment. Love every bit of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...