Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps #291

 Hello, and Happy Labor Day weekend to my crafty friends! I hope you are having a relaxing weekend wherever you may be. They are forecasting some beautiful weather for our weekend here in Minnesota. Yah! 

Today starts a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! and here's what I made using the Hello Harvest Bundle from the June - December 2022 Mini Catalog.

How fun are these pumpkins from the coordinating Rustic Pumpkin Dies?  I love me some fall themed projects and all of the colors of fall so this card was super fun to make. :)

My die cut pumpkins were made using Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze cardstock with Soft Suede tops and vines.  

I also added a few sunflowers and Mossy Meadow stamped leaves.  All these elements follow this weeks new color challenge at Sunday Stamps!


To play along with this weeks challenge, simply follow the challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • The colors from the challenge must be the primary colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with other color challenges.
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, September 16, 2022 at 6:00 pm EST.

To make my pumpkins pop a little more, and to create a more rustic look, I added some Soft Suede ink to the Timber 3D Embossing Folder before running it thru my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.

Lastly, I sponged some White Craft ink onto my White Embossed sentiment and finally some Rustic Metallic Dots to finish off my card. Have I mentioned how much I love the Rustic Metallic Dots??!
The Hello Harvest Bundle is part of the Rustic Harvest Suite found on pages 48-50 and I can't wait to use all the products in this suite!

New Card Class Alert!

Do you like sparkle and shine? Well, then don't miss out on my new Splendid Day Suite Card Class which is paired with the beautiful Splendid Day 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Paper! This paper is definitely "wow" paper and is accented with beautiful pastel colors.  

This class contains 10 projects (with completed insides) and each project uses a different design from the coordinating Splendid Day 12" x 12" Specialty DSP and many projects are also accented with the coordinating Soft Sea Foam 3/8" Seam Binding.  There are 5 birthday cards; 3 wedding cards, and 2 thinking of you cards. There is a slim line card, a tri-fold card with belly band, a pocket card and a gift card/money holder card.  

See a sneak peak of the projects plus watch me make project #1 HERE.

There are 3 OPTIONS to receive this class:

OPTION 1:

Place an order of $50 or more using my current Host Code: ET2ZMJMQ and you will receive my card class for FREE;  

OPTION 2:


Pace an order of $60 or more using my current Host Code: ET2ZMJMQ and you will receive my card class AND the Iridescent Basic Pearl Jewels for FREE; or

OPTION 3:
Purchase my Splendid Day Suite Card Class containing 10 projects for $16.50 HERE. 
----------------------------------------------------------

It's time for the Perfect Partners Promotion! 
Stampin' UP! is now offering six new die sets that coordinate with stamp sets from the Annual Catalog and the June - December Mini Catalog!  Woot-Woot! These dies are available until September 30, 2022,or while supplies last!  Save 10% when you purchase them as a bundled set.

Visit my online store to see the six new bundles HERE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't miss out on Stampin" UP!'s Weekly Deals!
Stampin' UP! is also offering a Weekly Deals Promotion all throughout September! Products and discounts will vary each week and will be listed at my online store each Thursday, September 8, 15, and 22nd and will end on September 28th.

See this weeks Weekly Deals HERE!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit by 9/10/22 HERE.



Product List

Comments

  1. That new bundle from the mini catalog is fantastic...I love the texture on the pumpkins!! Beautiful creation!! What a great creation to inspire those who decide to play along with our new color challenge (Autumn Rays #SSC291) over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this beautiful card you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy! Love this bundle. :)

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous layout, Annette! I absolutely love the offset panels and the pretty pumpkins topped with sunflowers are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, this is so gorgeous! I love the offset panels and all the pumpkins and sunflowers. So perfect to showcase our color combo! Have a great week, My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful die-cuts in the challenge colors, and I love the little blossoms to point back to the sunflower inspiration photo. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...