Friday, February 4, 2022

Awesome Otters (again)

Hello, crafty friends and happy Friday! This week has just flown by and I can't believe its Friday again!  Today, I have another Awesome Otters creation to share with you. :)

When I started creating with this set, I could not put it down! lol  This is my third creation of four I made recently. 

For this cute guy, I switched the coloring around and made him have a Soft Suede tummy and a Smoky Slate fur coat.  I liked my Granny Apple Green and Pool Party colored fish, so I kept him the same.

Although he's "otterly awesome" all by himself, I thought it would be fun to pair him with some little fish from the Whale Done stamp set.

After stamping my little fishes in Granny  Apple Green and Pool Party ink, I embossed my Basic White panel with a retired embossing folder called Seabed 3D which was party of the Whale Done suite in the 2020-2021 annual catalog.

My completed white piece was then layered onto a piece of Sunshine & Rainbows 6" x 6" DSP from Sale-a-bration (another FREE Sale-a-bration item) and then onto a Basic White card base.

After adhering him to my card front with  Dimensionals, I add some Just Jade Adhesive Backed Hexagons which is another new and fun embellishment you can find on page 49 of the Janaury - June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Don't forget that you  can earn the Awesome Otters stamp set for FREE with a $50 order (before shipping/tax) and my shopping PERKS gift only during Sale-a-bration! Don't miss out!  Sale-a-bration ends on 2/28/22!

Shopping Perks for February 2022:  
 

AESTAMPS A LATTE News:

  • Valentines Day is around the corner! Are you ready?  Don't fret, I have made 6 adorable gift/candy projects (2 examples of each for a total of 12 gift giving projects) using the Sweet Conversations Bundle in my Sweet Conversations PDF Card Class HERE!
  • Join the Safari Celebration with February's Paper Pumpkin Kit HERE!
  • NEW PRODUCT ALERT: All Together Bundle, Designer Series Paper and Natural Stampin' Blends are now available HERE!

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am happy to help with your crafting experience. :) Till next time, happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.