Skip to main content

A Touch of Ink

Hello, crafty friends. Today is the last day you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration product with your Stampin' UP! order.  Here is a creation using the A Touch of Ink Sale-a-bration stamp set.

And I do want to thank all of you who have placed orders with me during Sale-a-bration! I truly appreciate your business and knw that I am blessed to be able to share my passion of crafting with you. Thank you so very much. :)


Do you know what my background paper is for this card?  It's a trick question. lol  Using Coastal Cabana ink, I randomly stamped the solid flower image from the A Touch of Ink SAB set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock until the entire piece was covered.  I did both first and second generation stamping.  I could have used any of the solid images, but I chose the floral one.

And then to add more depth and interest, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that was die cut with the Potted Succulents Die background die.  I love this die!!!

The adorable butterfly was stamped in Memento Black ink and filled with Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay inks before it was hand cut out.  

I embossed the sentiment in White Embossing Powder onto Basic Black cardstock and die cut out using the Ornate Frames Dies.  

I added a piece of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon behind the sentiment, and finally added a few of the Matte Black Dots.  


HOST CODE: HW74BN22
Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my Host Code and receive the Pastel Pearls as my thank you gift. 

And check out my new PDF card class surrounding the beautiful Hydrangea Haven Bundle.

There are 8 projects in my Hydrangea Haven Card Class. This card class focuses on 7 different designs from the matching Hydrangea Hill DSP, uses the Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and the Pastel Pearls.  The class also includes a private link video showing you tips for each project.

  • If you purchase the Hydrangea Haven Bundle (item 156251) using my current Host Code, you will receive: 
    • my Hydrangea Haven PDF Card Class containing 8 beautiful projects with step by step instructions;
    • a private link video showing you tips and tricks for recreating the projects; and
    • a pack of Pastel Pearls ~ as my thank you gift all in the month of February!

Do you already own the Hydrangea Haven Bundle?  My card class is also for sale.

Purchase my Hydrangea Haven PDF Card Class and have access to my private link video for only $16.50 


Don't miss out! Today is the last day to earn Sale-a-bration products! 



Comments

  1. Very pretty. Love how you stamped the background paper and used that lovely die over it. The butterfly is so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...