Skip to main content

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative

 Hello, stampers. Today, I am sharing an alternative creation I made using some of the elements from the September Paper Pumpkin Kit called Hello Pumpkin.

Each month, I provide my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers a PDF containing at least 4 alternative creations using the supplies in the Paper Pumpkin Kit.  This card would be considered my sixth alternative idea.

I recently purchased the Arrange a Wreath Bundle and have been having fun creating with it.  Since it was still sitting on my desk, I decided to make a Halloween wreath using some of the elements in the September Paper Pumpkin Kit.
I paired my Basic Black and Smoky  Slate wreath with a piece of In Good Taste DSP that was die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies followed by a layer of W. White and lastly adhered to a Basic Black card base.

I stamped the witches hat image from the PP kit in Memento Black ink and colored it with Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Mango Melody Stampin' Blends before I hand cut it out.
The sentiment is from the kit and was stamped on a banner from the kit.  To finish off my card I added some Iridescent Pearls.  They are very fun and perfect for Halloween.

  • Place a $60 order using Host Code FVBP9HP3 and receive the Merry Hello Hostess stamps set for FREE!*

OR:
  • Purchase the In the Pines Bundle (item number 155182) using Host Code FVBP9HP3 and you will receive the following:
    • My In the Pines PDF Card Class containing 8 projects  centered around the Snowflake Splendor DSP with step by step instructions;
    • a private link video showing you tips and tricks for the card class projects; and
    • a pack of Adhesive Backed Snowflake Sequins for FREE!*
  • Do you already own the In the Pines Bundle?  You can also purchase the In the Pines PDF Card Class and have access to my private video for $16.50 HERE.
*Please note: Each of my specials above stands separately. To receive both specials, your order must include a minimum order of $60 plus the in the Pines Bundle purchase.
Happy stamping!

Comments

  1. Very cute! I love how you brought everything together

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out wicked cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for your wicked cool comment! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...