Skip to main content

Stampin' UP! Free as a Bird

Hello, crafty friends. I hope you are enjoying the Memorial Day weekend!  Yes, it is fun to have a 3 day weekend, but let us also remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice and include them in a prayer this weekend.

Today, I am sharing a card featuring the Free as a Bird stamp set and the May Paper Pumpkin kit called Hugs from Shelli.
Let me first start by saying that I was so excited to see how well this kit coordinates with the Free as a Bird stamp set!  I am totally happy that Stampin' UP! did this, and hope they continue to do this coordination with other stamp sets in the future.

Thank you, Shelli, for helping in the design of such a beautiful Paper Pumpkin kit!
 Yes, I did some fussy cutting, but with all the stamp sets that have matching dies, it was actually fun and relaxing to cut out the images for a change. :)  This is another fun set that is easy to color.



Product List:

  • Place a $50 (before shipping/tax) using my current host code: EQ9R29E4, and receive a pack of Sponge Daubers and Mini Dimensionals as my thank you gift;  




Happy Stamping, and thank you to all who are serving or have served for our country! Without you and those that have made the ultimate sacrifice, we would not be able to cherish the freedoms bestowed upon us.  Thank you and in remembrance of you- God bless you.


Comments

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...