Thursday, January 17, 2019

Petal Pink

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a Petal Pink card I made using a variety of Stampin' UP! products that I love.  To steer my creative direction,  I used the Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheets and die cut "happy" using the Well Said Bundle and ended up pairing it with the color Petal Pink.

These sheets are super shinny and can be paired with many colors. such as Flirty Flamingo,  Pumpkin Pie, Grapefruit Grove, Powder Pink, and Blushing Bride.  I am sure there are many more, but those come to my mind immediately.  


Another great combination of colors is Petal Pink and Calypso Coral.  Don't they look great layered together here? 

This flower cluster is from one of my all time favorite stamp sets from last years Occasion catalog called Petal Palette.  I colored the flowers using Petal Pink, Light and Dark Calypso Coral and the leaves with Light and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.  I love the sketch look of the images in the this stamp set. It makes it super easy to dab color onto the images with out worrying about how perfect I am coloring.  I also added some delicious Whisper White leaves from the Wonderful Floral Framelits, and little butterflies from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits.

Pair all these beauties with the Lovely Lace Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder  and you have a beautiful Petal Pink creation.

Product List






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Annette. Love that embossing bolder and the colors you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JoAnn. I loved playing with this new soft color. :)

      Delete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.