Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Thank You Card

Good afternoon! I'm squeezing in a post to share a card I made for Kylie's International Blog Hop Challenge.  This challenge is to thank Shelli Gardner for 30 fabulous years of Stampin' UP! I just had to play as I love working for Stampin' UP! and have always admired Shelli Gardner.  Here's the card I made that I will be sending to her.
This is probably the fastest card I have created, uploaded, edited and posted in my life! It's amazing what one can do under pressure, right? Although, I did not give myself enough time - I am happy with the results regardless.  When the blog hop begins in a matter of minutes....viewers can vote for up to 5 winners of the challenge.    If you would like to see what everyone has created for our thank you challenge to the CEO of Stampin' UP! - click the link  and vote for your top 5 winners  HERE.  




  • SHOPPING REWARDS:
    • orders of $50 receive the Silver Foil-Edged Cards and matching Envelopes;
    • orders of $75 will receive the Silver Foil-Edged Cards and matching Envelopes plus my Snowflake Showcase PDF Card Class containing 8 projects for FREE!
  • Details HERE
Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Annette, this card is simply amazing! Shelli will love it 😍. I voted for you 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still catching my breath (or more like cleaning the tornado that ended on my stamp table! ha-ha!) and will hop on over to see your creation! Thank you my dear friend!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Vicky! This set is "da bomb"! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely lovely, Annette! Now I need this set.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.