Thursday, December 7, 2017

Graceful Garden Birthday

Hello, crafty friends. I have another birthday card to share with you using the Graceful Garden stamp set.  I had lots of birthdays in November and another celebration in early December.  The recipient has this stamp set, so of course I had to make her birthday card using it for her to have another sample. :)

I used the same technique for the background as I did for THIS card, stamping the Eastern Beauty dotted circle image randomly on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and then using my Aqua Painter to splatter ink droplets onto it.


I embossed the flower in Gold, and colored it using the Bermuda Bay and Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combo Pack.  The flower was fussy cut out, and adhered with Dimensionals.  I added some Wink of Stella to the petals, but I was not able to capture the sparkle in the photo.  To finish it off, I added some Gold Metallic Shapes.

Card Supplies:
  • Graceful Garden, Eastern Beauty and Hardwood stamp sets;
  • Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla and Bermuda Bay cardstock;
  • Bermuda Bay and White Craft ink;
  • Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Bermuda Bay and Old Olive Stampin' Blends, Metallic Shapes, Clear Wink of Stella, Aqua Painter and retired Bermuda Bay ribbon.


Place an online order of $30 or $50 and receive a sampling pack of the 2016-2018 In Color Paper Stack and matching 1/2" Woven Ribbon as my FREE thank you gift!  Details are HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.