Monday, November 27, 2017

Remarkable You! and FREE Shipping Cyber Monday!

Today, I am sharing a birthday card I made for a close friend- who also stamps with me, and since she has already received it,  it's safe to share it here now. :)

Are you ready to hear that I colored this using my Stampin' Blends?  Yep, it's true. I can't stop coloring and this flower from the Remarkable You stamp set is PERFECT for coloring with the Stampin' Blends.  

Two of the flowers were colored with the light and dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends, and the other flower was colored with the light and dark Night of Navy Blends. After I was finished coloring them, I cut them out.

The background was created using the dotted circle image from the Eastern Beauty stamp set and then "flicking" water droplets onto the cardstock using my Aqua Painter mixed with Rich Razzleberry ink.

The sentiment was embossed in gold, and I added 3 Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes to finish it off.  Since the flowers are the showcase, not a lot of extra embellishments are needed for this bright and cheery card.

Card Supplies:

  • Remarkable You and Eastern Elegance stamp sets
  • Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry and Night of Navy ink
  • Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy and Old Olive Stampin Blends, Aqua Painter, Metallic Enamel Shapes
Cyber Monday is HERE!  Receive FREE shipping on any size order on Monday only!

PLUS: receive the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder as my thank you gift on all order of at least $40 (before shipping and tax).  Details are HERE.  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.