Skip to main content

CAS-Colour Challenge # 45: Joy and Love

Hello!  I finally had a chance to stamp this morning and browsed around blog land for a fun challenge.  At CAS, they had a great colour challenge so I played along.  Here's the color challenge:

  I love, love these colors. Basic Gray and Soft Sky or Pool Party are AWESOME together! Throw in Cherry Cobbler, and it will be doubly awesome!
Here's my "clean and simple" card creation:
I used the Joy and Love single Stamp offered by  Stampin' UP! for this card.  Believe it or not, this is the first Christmas card I have made for 2013 Season!!  UG! I am behind!  But such is life, right?
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Joy and Love
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPER: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
ACCESSORIES:  Red Glimmer Paper, Deco Labels and Labels Framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing Template, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Holiday Collection Framelits (stars), Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with glue pen.

See you tomorrow!  Till then, happy stamping and thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed playing along in our color challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! You've done a fabby job with the challenge. I really like how you've alternated the direction of the embossed stripes and the stamped stripes. The bits of bling are a great finishing touch!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us! I hope you'll join us again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Annette! I love the layers and the glittery stars!
    Thanks for joining in at CAS this week :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - great use of the colors. Love the sparkly "joy"! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the colour combo! Love that central sparkly sentiment and your beautiful ribbon and stars. Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...