Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Regarding Dahlias

Regarding Dahlias (here) was one of the first stamp sets I purchased from the new SU catalog.  I made this card while we vacationed over the July 4th week at our cabin.  I water colored the flower image using my aqua painter with Baked Brown Sugar and Daffodil Delight reinkers.  I didn't have water color paper with me, but I think it still turned out pretty good.  What do you think?
 I sponged White Craft ink using a sponge dauber onto the  Needlepoint Border embossed piece of Baked Brown Sugar to the left of the flower.  A fun wedding card.

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Regarding Dahlias and Express Yourself (hostess set)
INK: Black Stazon, Versa Mark, Baked Brown Sugar and Daffodil Delight reinkers
PAPER: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White and Quatrefancy  DSP
ACCESSORIES: Beautifully Baroque and Needlepoint Border embossing folders, Little Leaves Sizzlits, White embossing powder, sponge dauber and retired SU brads.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.