Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Amazing Sister card

Hello! 
I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend.  Mine was filled with hockey and sleepovers. : )
This weekend we are heading up north for a weekend long hockey tournament.  Should be a lot of fun - even if we don't win...parents will actually get to socialize! Woo-Who!

Here's a card I made a while back.  I'm not very good at taking pictures and getting them onto my blog in a timely fashion....but hey, I'm doing it now! : )  I love how it turned out...and will case the layout for the other word choices in the Amazing Family stamp set.  Obviously I will use masculine paper for the brother/father cards. : )

 Supplies used:
Amazing Family and Madison Avenue (SAB) stamp sets;
River Rock, Pool Party, Whisper White card stock and Sycamore Street DSP (SAB)
Stazon Black, Pool Party, River Rock and Rich Razzleberry ink;
Window Frames Framelits, Festive Paper-piercing template,  Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Floral Frames Framelits, Sycamore Street Button (SAB), Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Pearls and sponge dauber.

Well, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you like it as much as I do! Happy stamping!!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.