Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Scentsational Season

Hello, stampers!  Today I played along with the Wednesday splitcoast  sketch challenge SC394.  Here's the layout:
sc394_color_tbu-jpg   and here's what I came up with:


I just received my preorder of the Scentsational Season stamp set yesterday, so it was a given that I had to use it.  : )  It's hard to find time to stamp in the summer.  But there are always so many cool new things Stampin' UP! entices us with the release of the new catalog! UG!  Its HARD to not stamp even if you don't have the time!  Do you know what I mean?    
Anyways, the colors are:  Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Very Vanilla with retired DS paper. 

Below it  is a closer look of the "smoke" from the hot chocolate.  How fun and easy it is to make these babies with the matching framelite die!  After sponging them, I used my Dazzling Details to make them sparkle.  : )    
Below is a close up of the new 7/8" Cotton Ribbon that is in the up coming Holiday Mini Catalog.  It's stampable!  I didn't stamp on it this time - but am looking forward to trying it out soon!  : )  

Well, that's my card.  Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by!!!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.