Sunday, August 9, 2015

You are Remarkable

Hello, crafty friends! It's Sunday, and that means its time for another fun challenge at Sunday Stamps! Yippee! This week we are playing with a COLOR challenge.  Here's my card creation for Sunday Stamps! challenge #107:



And here's the inspirational photo for this week's challenge:


Such a pretty picture, don't you think?  As for me, I can never have too many flower stamps, and this beautiful flower comes from the SU stamp set called Remarkable You.  And it really is remarkable!  

Here's what I did:
I stamped the beautiful flower image in Versamark and embossed them in white onto watercolor paper.  I then watercolored the flowers using Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Real Red ink refills with my Aqua Painter. The stems were painted with Pear Pizzazz ink.  The flowers were fussy cut out and layered onto a circle shaped die cut piece of Vellum cardstock.  And as you can see, I once again used the beautiful embossing folder called Elegant Dots on my main panel. I love that embossing folder! 

Here are the supplies I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I hope you enjoyed my card, AND I hope you head over to Sunday Stamps! and see what the other design team members have created.  We would love for you to join us!  Happy Stamping!




5 comments:

  1. loving all the embossing! The white outline of the flowers, the background. Super gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Your flowers are just beautiful and your images work perfectly for this color challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette thanks for your visit sweety
    I only think if we all visiting each other its very sweet and because we are on a team I love to visiting other DT(That was challenge made right to communicate the other DT too :) to more know each other)
    Annette I love your card the flower great colors and the BG embossed really sweet and you have a great sentiment too..
    Adorable DT Card
    hugs and happy weekend Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, I can't stop looking at it! Beautiful card Annette!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.