Skip to main content

You are Remarkable

Hello, crafty friends! It's Sunday, and that means its time for another fun challenge at Sunday Stamps! Yippee! This week we are playing with a COLOR challenge.  Here's my card creation for Sunday Stamps! challenge #107:



And here's the inspirational photo for this week's challenge:


Such a pretty picture, don't you think?  As for me, I can never have too many flower stamps, and this beautiful flower comes from the SU stamp set called Remarkable You.  And it really is remarkable!  

Here's what I did:
I stamped the beautiful flower image in Versamark and embossed them in white onto watercolor paper.  I then watercolored the flowers using Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Real Red ink refills with my Aqua Painter. The stems were painted with Pear Pizzazz ink.  The flowers were fussy cut out and layered onto a circle shaped die cut piece of Vellum cardstock.  And as you can see, I once again used the beautiful embossing folder called Elegant Dots on my main panel. I love that embossing folder! 

Here are the supplies I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I hope you enjoyed my card, AND I hope you head over to Sunday Stamps! and see what the other design team members have created.  We would love for you to join us!  Happy Stamping!




Comments

  1. loving all the embossing! The white outline of the flowers, the background. Super gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Your flowers are just beautiful and your images work perfectly for this color challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette thanks for your visit sweety
    I only think if we all visiting each other its very sweet and because we are on a team I love to visiting other DT(That was challenge made right to communicate the other DT too :) to more know each other)
    Annette I love your card the flower great colors and the BG embossed really sweet and you have a great sentiment too..
    Adorable DT Card
    hugs and happy weekend Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, I can't stop looking at it! Beautiful card Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...