Skip to main content

Golden Yuletide Village

 Happy Sunday! Today starts another new challenge at Sunday Stamps! and this week we are working with a color challenge perfect for your Holiday crafting!  Today's creation uses the popular Yuletide Village stamp set with the Falling Snow stamp set which are highlighted in gold.

I started by embossing the Falling Snowflakes stamp set with gold embossing powder onto a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock.  Next, I embossed the house in gold onto Basic White cardstock and the 2 trees in gold using Mossy Meadow cardstock.

I next colored the house using Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends and then hand cut all images out by hand. 

I then added my sentiment from the Peaceful Season by embossing "merry" in gold and the die cut piece in Mossy Meadow cardstock.  I then created  a snow landscape piece and adhered all the pieces to create my festive scene.
My completed layer was then added to a Gold Foil Sheets layer and finally onto a Basic Black card base.



Here's this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

To play along with this weeks new challenge simply follow the challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of product you have. 
  • Link your new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • When posting your creation make sure to provide a link to the challenge or use the graphic provided in your post. 
  • Combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • Please note that we reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • But most importantly, we want you to have fun playing along!
  • Upload your card to the Sunday Stamps challenge blog HERE.
The challenge will end on Friday, December 6h @ 6pm EST. 



Place a $65 or more order using my November Host Code WW4BPFDF and I will send you :

  • my Snowy Scenes Suite PDF Card Class containing 10 projects; and 
  • a package of Loose Snowflakes (item 164125) as my thank you gift.

The Snow Scenes Suite is perfect for creating whimsical trees, snowmen, penguins, snow globes, gift cards and tags and more!  This suite uses the soft colors of Pool Party, Pretty in Pink and Poppy Parade with a splash of Garden Green.

Snowy Scenes Suite


Don't forget about all the new products that have been added to the Online Exclusives!  We also have two new kits perfect for gift giving! 
 
See all the new arrivals  HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day stamping!

Card Supplies:

Comments

  1. Dreamy...I love that you used a black base...frames it all in perfectly!! Another great card for inspiring those who decide to play along with our "Elegant Christmas" color palette challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Truly an elegant Christmas!! #SSC349

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...