Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps! #339

 Hello, and happy Sunday to my crafty friends!Today starts a new color challenge at Sunday Stamps! and here's what I made using the Trucking Along Bundle.

To create my card: I punched out a truck using the Trucking Along Builder punch with Boho Blue cardstock and added a window and wheels (stamped) using Very Vanilla cardstock.

Using a Blending Brush, I created a sunrise sky using Pumpkin Pie and Boho Blue inks onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I stamped the road using Memento Black ink and colored it with a Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend.
I then stamped the flower image for the back of the truck and colored the flowers using Cajun Craze and Boho Blue Stampin' Blends.

My sky was looking a little plain so I stamped 3 clouds from the Trucking Along Bundle and hand cut them out before adding it to my sky.
In following this weeks challenge, I decided to die cut a square in a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock using the Stylish Shape Dies and adhered my blended sunrise sky scene behind it. 

Here's this weeks new color challenge at Sunday Stamps!



To join in on the fun and to showcase your creativity, simply create a card following the Sunday Stamps! challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • The colors from the challenge must be the primary colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with other color challenges.
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, July19, 2024, at 6:00 pm EST.

Note: I originally was thinking I would emboss the Cajun Crazy cardstock layer with an embossing folder before adhering it to my sunrise sky scene but after pairing it with my stamped sky scene I decided it might be too busy so I pulled the plug.
I thought my Cajun Craze layer needed a little something and I finally settled with adding a strip of Countryside Inn 12" x 12" DSP and accompanied with a Basic Beige Ribbon.


Don't miss out on PERKS when you shop with me!  

Host Code Perks


Place a $40 order using my current Host Code: J62TAAST and you will receive the Adhesive-Backed Dots for Days embellishments (item 163779) as my thank you gift. 


Colors are: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party.


Lots of new products have been added to the Online Exclusives! Check them out HERE!


Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 purchase now through July 31, 2024, and redeem your coupons starting August 1st through the 31st!

Happy Stamping!

Supplies used for this crafty creation:

Comments

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...