Skip to main content

Adventurous Sky for Sunday Stamps!

 Happy Sunday! Today starts another new challenge at Sunday Stamps! and here's what I made using the Take to the Sky Suite Collection.

This suite contains everything you need to create fabulous easy masculine cards and scrapbook pages. I love that there are several different sized air planes and a die cut pieces in the Adventurous Sky Bundle.  The Take to the Sky 12" x 12" DSP contains many different patterns giving you a variety of crafting options.

For this card, I stamped the largest air plane from the Adventurous Sky Bundle using Memento Black ink and colored it using Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate and Basic Black Stampin' Blends before die cutting it out.


I cut 3 strips of the Take to the Sky 12" x 12" DSP into 1 1/8" x 4 3/8" pieces for even placement for the front of my Basic White card base.   A very simple and easy design to mass produce using any of the other patterns in the DSP pack.


How about those Industrial Trinkets?  They are reversible in that you can use either side for a different look for each of your projects.  And I love how you can add the propeller to both the stamped plane or the die cut plan.  I liked it so much that I added two to mine. :)


My design follows Sunday Stamps! challenge no. 340 below.


To play along with this weeks new challenge, simply follow the Sunday Stamps! guidelines below:

  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!

Make sure to add your creation to the Sunday Stamps! lineup by Friday, August 2, 2024, at 6:00 pm EST. Click HERE to join in on the fun and to see what other fellow crafters have made.


Don't miss out on my PERKS when you shop with me!  

Host Code Perks


Place a $40 order using my current Host Code: J62TAAST and you will receive the Adhesive-Backed Dots for Days embellishments (item 163779) as my thank you gift. 


Colors are: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party.


Lots of new products have been added to the Online Exclusives! Check them out HERE!


Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 purchase now through July 31, 2024, and redeem your coupons starting August 1st through the 31st!

Happy Stamping!

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...