Skip to main content

Pick of the Patch Halloween Treat Box

 Hello, crafty friends! Today, I am sharing one of the projects we made at my Tricks and Treat Make and Take Class.

Of the four projects we made, two focused on the Bag of Bones Bundle and the other two focused on the Pick of the Patch Bundle.  As most of my stamping friends know, I love me some Halloween and I am now ready for mailing and handing out some scary cute Halloween treats. :)

This particular Halloween treat box was the last project we made. The first three projects we made used a half a sheet of A2 cardstock. This particular treat box was made using a slightly larger piece of Starry Sky cardstock measuring 6 1/2" x 6".

You can see a quick overview of how I made this fun treat box on my YouTube channel HERE or shown below.


This treat box was designed to hold a Reese's Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cup and to be given to the "cutie pies" our lives :)



Place a $60 or more order (before shipping/tax) using Host Code FS4ENKA9 and you will receive the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks as my FREE PERK gift as my way of saying thank you for shopping with me.
Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks


For complete details and to see how you can earn additional FREE product in my customer loyalty PERKS program click HERE.


ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS
See additional products not found in any catalog in the Online Exclusives section of the Stampin' UP! store HERE!  Additional products will added throughout the year so make sure to check it out when shopping!

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SPECIAL RELEASE is here!
Five additional specialty papers will be added to the ONLINE EXCLUSIVE section of the Stampin' UP! store starting September 6th!  Several coordinate with bundled stamp sets and contain shine and shimmer - perfect for Holiday crafting! 

November's Warms Wishes Paper Pumpkin
November's Warm Wishes Kit coordinates with the October Paper Pumpkin Kit and makes festive boxes and also has a coordinating Add-On Warm Wishes Cards and Envelopes.

This kit contains supplies to make:
  • 8 boxes (4 each of 2 designs)
  • a Mossy Meadow Stampin' Spot;
  • Iridescent accent pieces;
  • a Warm Wishes stamp set; and
  • treat bags. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Happy Day and Happy Stamping!


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...