Skip to main content

Rustic Crate for Sunday Stamps!

Hello, and happy Sunday to my crafty friends! Today, I am excited to share a creation using a new stamp set from the upcoming September - January 2025 Mini Catalog called Rustic Crate.  

Oh my gosh do I love this set! It contains 3 different images to put in your crate: spring/summer, fall and Christmas. Yah! And it makes 2 kinds of wood creates.  One is a stamped and die cut crate (as I have done) here; and the other is a "3D crate box" complete with woodgrain textured embossing!  It is so DANG cute and I can't wait to make some fall creations with this set. :)

However, since its still summer out and my garden is at its peak, I decided to make a card using the foliage stamp. I stamped 3 sets of the foliage using Memento Black ink and then colored them with Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock and Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends before die cutting them out.

I then cut two of foliage clusters in half and used them separately to "fill" in the background area of my crate.  I stamped the crate using Memento Black ink onto Early Espresso cardstock and then die cut it out. Isn't this wood crate so cute?!

Although there are some really cool elements I could have added to my crate (handle, labels, bolts, etc.)  I chose to keep it simple and wrapped a piece of Lost Lagoon 1/4" Bordered Ribbon around it. I LOVE this ribbon! 

Next, I hand cut out my sentiment and then added my completed crate to a rectangle layered onto a piece of Wild Wheat DSP from the 2023-2025 In Color 6" x 6" DSP Assortment followed by a Basic White card base.

My card follows this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps! by Heidi.
To play along with us simply follow the Sunday Stamps! guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!

Make sure to add your creation to the Sunday Stamps! lineup by Friday, September 1, 2023, at 6:00 pm EST. Click HERE to join in on the fun and to see what other fellow crafters have made.



 AEstamps a Latte Perks:

In August when you spend $60 or more using my August Host Code: 6HEV7ZTN, you will receive the Foursquare Masks set (a $10 value) as my FREE thank you gift!!

Here's an example of  a card using the very cool Foursquare Decorative Masks.



It's time to redeem your BONUS DAYS COUPONS! Apply your Bonus Days Coupon Code(s) to your order in August! 


Save up to 30% off of card kits in the "Kits Collection" by Stampin' UP!


There's a new kit in town! Get ready for Christmas or give the newly released Festive Tags Kit as a present before Christmas! 


The September With Love and Gratitude Paper Pumpkin creates 8 treat packages and 8 mini note cards with matching envelopes that express love and gratitude messages.  Plus, there is an "add on" Thoughts of Thanks Journal note book that coordinates with the August kit!  This months With Love and Gratitude Kit contains:
  • supplies to create 8 treat packages and mini note cards (3 1/2" x 3 1/2");
  • a photopolymer stamp set with encouraging sentiments;
  • a Lost Lagoon Stampin' Spot; and 
  • specialty gold foil and precut embellishments.
Sign up to receive your With Love and Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit by September 10, 2023, HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon and Happy Stamping! 

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Annette! Now I have to go back and give THIS set another look, too, darn it, lol. I so love your coloring here - this is just glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annetta, what beautiful inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. I love bouquet of flowers in that crate!! Heidi’s “In the Corner” sketch is perfect for showcasing your Rustic Crate set. #SSC316

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...