Skip to main content

Earthen Textures

Happy Monday crafty friends! Today, I am sharing a thank you card I made using the Earthen Textures Bundle.

This is such a fun bundle and so very easy to work with! The possibilities and color variations are endless. In reality, you don't even have to stamp anything to create some beautiful vases using the products in the Earthen Elegance Suite.

For this card, I die cut 2 vases using the 12" x 12" Earthen Elegancy DSP focusing on the color Pecan Pie.

Next, I added some die cut layers to my vases using Very Vanilla and Pecan Pie cardstock.  I had some leftover flower centers (and in the right color) from the Textured Florals Bundle sitting on my desk in the right color and decided to add them as a floral arrangement to my smaller vase.

Notice my embossed layer behind the vases? I used the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder which is a new product you will find in the Holiday Catalog. Yah! Isn't it so pretty and look how well it works with the Earthen Textures Bundle! :)
My thank you sentiment was embossed using Copper Embossing Powder and then die cut with the Countryside Corners Dies.

Lastly, I added some Pecan Pie Adhesive Backed Solid Gems to my card. Here's my inside too.
 

AEstamps a Latte Perks:

In August when you spend $60 or more using my August Host Code: 6HEV7ZTN, you will receive the Foursquare Masks set (a $10 value) as my FREE thank you gift!!

Here's an example of  a card using the very cool Foursquare Decorative Masks.



It's time to redeem your BONUS DAYS COUPONS! Apply your Bonus Days Coupon Code(s) to your order in August! 


Save up to 30% off of card kits in the "Kits Collection" by Stampin' UP!


There's a new kit in town! Get ready for Christmas or give the newly released Festive Tags Kit as a present before Christmas! 

August's Paper Pumpkin Kit:

The Meaningful Flowers Paper Pumpkin Kit contains watercolor and vellum images and creates greeting cards containing forget-me-not and lotus watercolor flower images and includes the following:
  • supplies to make 8 cards (4 each of 2 designs);
  • a photopolymer stamp set with encouraging sentiments;
  • a Pretty Peacock Stampin' Spot;
  • Linen Thread;
  • Vellum and precut pieces; plus
  • a FREE Distinktive stamp set;
Stampin' UP! colors include: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock and Tahitian Tide.



Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon and Happy Stamping! 



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...