Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps! #312

 Hello, and welcome back to another challenge at Sunday Stamps! This week we are working with a sketch challenge and since I am working with the Textured Floral Bundle for this months card class offering, I wanted to show you how AWESOME this bundle really is. :)

If you know me, I love flowers and I love to create with flowers.  To start off my card, I used one of the masks from the Foursquare Mask set with Blending Brushes to create a soft pastel background. My color choices for this creation are: Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lime Twist.

After I was satisfied with my background panel, I then stamped and die cut flowers and leaves using Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lime Twist inks and cardstock to compliment my fun background.
I then added all of my die cut images to my card front using Dimensionals for added depth. Following this weeks challenge, I snuck in a piece of Moody Mauve cardstock that I paper pierced. 


Card Class Special for June 1 - June 30th:

 
June's card class focuses on soft floral creations using the Textured Floral Bundle with Bright & Beautiful 6" x 6" DSP and Tinsel Gems Four Pack.

OPTION 1:

Place an $80 order ~ which includes the Textured Floral Bundle (item 161232) using Host Code PXQHZ2T9 and receive the following:
  • a PDF Card Class containing 6 beautiful projects (plus completed insides) using the Textured Floral Bundle with the Bright & Beautiful DSP;
  • half a pack (24 sheets) of Bright & Beautiful 6" x 6" DSP (item 161449); and
  • a pack of Tinsel Gems Four-Pack (item 161623)  ~ for FREE! 
OPTION 2:

Purchase the Textured Floral Bundle (item 161232) using Host Code PXQHZ2T9 and receive the following:

  • a PDF Card Class containing 6 projects using the Textured Floral Bundle with the Bright and Beautiful DSP; and
  • half a pack (24 sheets) of Bright & Beautiful 6" x 6' DSP (item 161449) ~ for FREE!


I added a sentiment from the Handmade Hugs stamp set, and finished off my card by adding a few Berry Burst gems from the Tinsel Gems Four Pack embellishments.

Here's this weeks new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps! created by Stef:


To play along simply follow the Sunday Stamps! guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!

Make sure to add your creation to the Sunday Stamps! lineup by Friday, July 7, 2023, at 6:00 pm EST. Click HERE to join in on the fun and to see what other fellow crafters have made.



AESTAMPS A LATTE Shopping PERKS for June:

All orders of at least $45 orders using Host Code PXQHZ2T9  in June will receive the Tinsel Gem Four Pack embellishments for FREE as my way of thanking you for shopping  with me.

Plus, earn a PERK POINT towards additional free PERKS every time you shop with me! See my Host Code PERKS page for more details.


My Let's Go Fishing Suite Card Class is now available for purchase!
Purchase the Let's Go Fishing Suite PDF Card Class containing 8 projects and a private link video showing you tips and tricks for stamping and assembling the projects for $16.50. 
 



Here are Stampin' UP! specials going on right now:

Save 15% of select designer series papers from the annual catalog now through June 30th!


Join the Stampin' UP! family and A Latte Perk Stampers!
Are you a stampaholic, like me? lol  Well then its time to join the Stampin' UP! family and become a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator!!  This month you when you purchase the starter kit for only $99, you will receive $155 worth of Stampin' UP! product of your choice! Yah!  Don't wait! Sign up today and start saving on all your future purchases HERE!


The July Paper Pumpkin Kit:


July's Paper Pumpkin Kit is all about summer fun in the sun with accordion-fold style cards and includes the following:
  • supplies to create 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs);
  • an all occasion stamp set;
  • Iridescent sequins;
  • a Daffodil Delight Stampin' Spot;
  • summer time die cut elements; and
  • adhesive. 
Coordinating colors are: Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party.


Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! 


Product List

Comments

  1. So, so pretty, Annette - you remind me of how glorious tone-on-tone stamping can be, especially with these pretty stamps and fresh bold colors! Love your background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color combo is so refreshing! And of course love the flowers and your design placement :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...