Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Stamps! #309

 Today's card features the Bottled Happiness Bundle and is paired with a new bundle from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog called Countryside Corners.

The Countryside Corners Bundle is a wonderful addition to my stamping arsenal and can be paired with just about any creation you are  making. The stamp itself makes six different sized "frames" that can be die cut to create a frame or window for any project you want to showcase.  


For this creation, I used the 2 largest dies with the largest stamped image to create a frame using Blueberry Bushel cardstock with Blueberry Bushel ink.  I think the frame I created from this set really showcases the images from the Bottled Happiness Bundle perfectly.
As for my color choices,  I have to admit that I would not normally gravitate to using Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate and Lemon Lolly for a color combination, but that's exactly what this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps! is all about! :)


To join for this week's challenge and to showcase your creativity, simply create a card following the Sunday Stamps! challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • The colors from the challenge must be the primary colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with other color challenges.
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, May 26, 2023, at 6:00 pm EST.

I stamped the flowers using Blueberry Bushel ink, followed by Smoky Slate ink for the leaves. I then went back and added the flower centers using Lemon Lolly ink. Lastly, I used a Berry Burst Marker to add dots to the flower centers.  
I stamped 2 flower images and cut one into several pieces and then added them around the bottle.  The cute little tag on my bottle is from the Quite Meadow and coordinating Meadow Dies which work perfectly with this set. The bottle itself was stamped using Smoky Slate ink onto Smoky Slate cardstock. I then added a "label" to my bottle using one of the Basic 3D Embossing Folders to match my Berry Burst cardstock layer.  


 Because this is a Photopolymer stamp set, it is easy to line up the images for the Two Step stamping. However, I did stamp the images a total of 3 times in order to achieve the 3 different colors.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping! 

Don't miss out on my new card class using the Let's Go Fishing Suite! The deadline to qualify is May 26,2023! See the complete details and my special PERKS HERE!





June's Paper Pumpkin:

The June Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the following:
  • supplies to create 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs) with coordinating envelopes;
  • a photopolymer stamp set with floral designs and welcoming sentiments;
  • a Night of Navy Stampin' Spot; and
  • floral details and precut vases.
This month's Paper Pumpkin kit also coordinates with the Countryside Bundle and also has a set of 3 coordinating dies called the Welcome Inn Dies -that can be purchased separately for $6.00



Today's project supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bouquet in a bottle!! And I love that pop of yellow your tag gives!! This floral arrangement showcases our "Spring Flair" colors perfectly!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SOS309

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Annette, this is the most beautiful take on this set I've seen - your flowers are perfect, and I love that matching textured band on the bottle! Brilliant! Such a great play with our colors!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.