Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Gone Fishing

 Hello, crafty friends. Today, I have a fun masculine card to share with you using the Gone Fishing Bundle.  I might as well start by saying that I have "been gone" for a bit dealing with some health issues which set me back from doing normal things including stamping. Things are improving and hopefully will continue. Hence the lack of posting on my social media sites.  However, I think I will be able to make it up to you by sharing this adorable fish card that I made using leftover pieces from my Let's Go Fishing Suite Card Class.

Last weekend was the "fishing opener" here in Minnesota (which happens to usually coincide with Mother's Day weekend- go figure?!).  Most all of the guys (and gals I am sure) run to one of our 10,000 lakes to fish for walleyes.  How appropriate is it that I "went fishing too". lol

You can see how I made this card on my YouTube Channel HERE.


In the video I also demonstrate how you can use the new 2023-2025 In  Color Jute Trim in different ways. I think the Jute Trim is a wonderful addition to the Let's Go Fishing Suite and will work very well with other masculine creations as well as the new Earthen Elegance Suite Collection due to it containing the same color pallet.

And here's the first card I made which is the same expect for the fish - which I explain in my video.

The deadline to qualify for my Let's Go Fishing Suite Card Class is fast approaching! Don't miss out! 
THE DEADLINE IS: THURSDAY, MAY 25, 2023.

See my Let's Go Fishing Suite 
card class PERKS HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.