Friday, March 31, 2023

Sending Sunshine & Smiles

 Hello, and happy Friday crafty friends! Just for fun and to kick off the weekend, I am sharing a few of the alternative creations I made using the February Sending Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin.  As a thank you to my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, I provide a PDF with step by step instructions for alternative creations using the kit.





I have a new Card Class to share with you! 

There are 12 projects in this class (2 different DSP creations using 6 designs). This class uses the Petal Park Bundle, the Regency Park DSP, and the Night of Navy 3/8" Border Ribbon with a variety of die sets including the new Elegant Border Dies. 

In this class I am providing a PDF, a private link video, the supplies for 6 of the 12 projects and a spool of Night of Navy 3/8" Border Ribbon all for FREE!  

See my Class introductory video HERE


Don't miss out on all the new Online Exclusives! See them HERE! 


April's All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit:

April's Paper Pumpkin Kit makes 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs) and contains iridescent foil accents, a box organizer which is perfect for storing extra Stampin' Spots to go along with your card kit supplies, a Shaded Spruce Stampin' Spot and a celebratory photopolymer stamp set.

Sign up for the All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit by April 10, 2023, HERE.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you and Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.