Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Perched in a Tree

 Hello, crafty friends. Thank you so much for those of you who placed an order during my Cyber Monday Sale. :)  Today, I have a golden Christmas card to share with you. I have to say that the Perched in a Tree Bundle has turned out to be one of my top favorite bundles from the June - December 2022 Mini Catalog and was one of the first sets on my wish list.

I paired my Gray Granite and Petal Pink colored bird with a Petal Pink and gold embossed piece of  Texture Chic 12" x 12" Specialty DSP.  

I am in love with how the Aspen Tree background die just pops against my Basic White layer behind it.
And of course, the Gold Foil die cut leaves with the texture make it yummy. 

Luckily the Perched in a Tree Bundle is not officially retiring. The Perched in a Tree stamp set and Aspen Tree Dies will carry over but you will not be able to save 10% as a bundle.




Get Ready for a refresh of the Clearance Rack Starting December 1, 2022!

The Clearance Refresh will include savings up to 60% off and will also include dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion!   Click HERE to head on over to my store starting December 1, 2022!


It's time to say good bye to the June - December 2022 Mini Catalog!

It's time to say good bye to products in  July–December 2022 Mini Catalog! Starting on December 1, 2022, you can save up to 60% on select products! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good because Last Chance Products are only available while supplies last!  Click HERE to head over to my online store starting December 1, 2022.  See a PDF of the retiring products HERE.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.