Skip to main content

Happy Halloween!

 Hello, and Happy Halloween weekend to my crafty friends! Today, starts a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! and we are working with a fun new color challenge that is perfect for Halloween. 

The Hello Harvest Bundle is so much fun and I could not resist using again for the new challenge at Sunday Stamps! You can see my other creation using the Hello Harvest set HERE.

As you can see, I focused on the Rustic Pumpkin Dies for this creation and added some additional die cut elements to create the pumpkin's face, the basket and leaves.

Here's this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
To play along with us, simply follow the challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • The colors from the challenge must be the primary colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with other color challenges.
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 6:00 pm EST.


In following this weeks color challenge, I used the following colors: Basic  Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Crushed Curry.  After die cutting out all my elements, I added some white shadowing around the edges of each one using a sponge dauber with White Craft ink. 

The Hello Harvest Bundle is an awesome addition to my fall themed stash! Don't miss out on my new card class using this set! I have lots of detail and love put into each one.  Plus, I use each of the different patterns in the coordinating Rustic Harvest 12" x 12" DSP! Don't miss out!
See the complete details on how to get your hands on my Rustic Harvest Suite PDF Card Class HERE.




Place a $60 order during the month of October using Host Code FHKHBJST and receive a free item of your choice valued up to $10.00 from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the 2022 June - December Catalog as my thank you gift! 

**Customer Perks Program**
Shop your way to to receive even more FREE PRODUCT from me with my Host Code PERKS PROGRAM! See complete details and download a copy of my PERK POINTS tracking form HERE.

It's time to join the fun!
Become a member of the Stampin' UP! family between October 4th through the 31st, and receive $125 $155 worth of Stampin' UP! product for only $99! This special Starter Kit Promotion includes FREE business supplies (catalogs, order forms, brochures, and the like plus it comes with FREE shipping!!  Join the fun  HERE!
   
The November Paper Pumpkin is about gift tags from the North Pole.


This kit includes enough elements to create 12 tags (4 each of 3 designs). 

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce and Sweet Sorbet.

Sign up for your own From the North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit HERE!


Thanks for stopping by today! 

Product List

Comments

  1. Annette, this card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, first of all, I'm so glad things worked out so that you could remain on the design team!! Yay! And then you make this fantastic Halloween card! It is so charming with those cute pumpkins and I love how you used the colors. White stems? Sure! A black pumpkin? Why not? Totally fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...