Skip to main content

New: Heart and Home Suite Card Class!

Hello, and happy Wednesday! Today , I am sharing a card I made using the Blessings of Home Bundle  from the Heart and Home Suite.

I have been having a lot of fun creating with the products in this suite.  This card was actually made using "leftovers" I had sitting on my table.

Originally, I colored this flower with a different idea in mind and ended up not using it at all. But since it was all ready to go, I found a new home for it here on this card. :)

I stamped the flower and bee using Basic Gray ink and then colored them using Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider, Smoky Slate, Soft Sea Foam and Just Jade Stampin' Blends.
After die cutting it out, I layered it onto a Soft Sea Foam cardstock piece die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, a piece of Heart & Home DSP and a Cinnamon Cider Heart & Home Doilie.


If you like this style of crafting, you are going to love my new card class surrounding the Heart & Home Suite!  

My HEART & HOME SUITE CARD CLASS contains 18 projects using the beautiful Memories and More Card Pack.  See all the details regarding my new CARD CLASS HERE.!



---------------------------------------------------

March Shopping Rewards:
 

I have designed 3 cards (with completed insides) that you can put together even if you do not have or purchase the Quiet Meadow Bundle. Simply add your own sentiments. And as an added bonus, you will receive a 4th completed card in the mail along with the supplies and a PDF of the projects as my thank you for shopping with me. 

---------------------------------------------------

Save 20% of the Mini Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (reg.: $60 now: $48!) along with 20% off select bundles from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog now thru March 31, 2022!

  • All Squared Away Bundle $50 now $40;
  • Art Gallery Bundle $56 now $44.75;
  • Beautiful Friendship Bundle $58 now $46.25;
  • Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle $57 now $45.50; ***
  • Garden Wishes Bundle $57 now $45.50;
  • Hydrangea Haven Bundle $58 now $46.25; ***
  • Pansy Patch Bundle $57 now $45.50;
  • Quiet Meadow Bundle $59 now $47; 
  • Seascape Bundle $52 now $41.50'
  • Sweet as a Peach Bundle $41 now $32.75; ***
  • Welcoming Window Bundle $56 now $44.75;
  • What's Cooking Bundle $51 now $40.75;
  • Wild Cats Bundle $43 now $34.25.
Plus, if you purchase any of the *** bundles above, you will also receive my PDF Card Class from my PDF Store for FREE from me! 

---------------------------------------------------

This is an early release from the upcoming new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog called WAVES OF INSPIRATION and contains the following coordinating products which are available as a special release through May 2, 2022, or while supplies last:

  • Waves of the Ocean 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper;
  • Blue Foils 12" x 12" Specialty Paper; and
  • Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
You can see all the products in the Waves of the Ocean HERE.

---------------------------------------------------
April 2022 Paper Pumpkin: Change is Beautiful
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change such as graduation, career change, moving and more.  Coordinating colors are: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo

This kit includes:
  • Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
  • Nine Printed card bases (3 each of 3 designs)
  • Nine Printed envelopes
  • Printed, shaped die cuts
  • Iridescent sea glass; and
  • Dimensionals
--------------------------------------------

Happy stamping!

Product List

Comments

  1. Very pretty. This is a great set and you have showcased it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...