Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Goodbye Misty Moonlight

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a floral card using some of the retiring products that I have enjoyed and will miss. I paired these retiring products with the Nature's Harvest Bundle along with the Meadow Dies.  

The Natures Harvest Bundle works fantastically with the Quiet Meadow Bundle. Both are carrying over to the new annual catalog, but will not longer be sold as a bundled savings of 10%.

Can you see which retiring products I used besides the In Color Misty Moonlight?
They are the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder and the Tailored Tag Punch.

I colored my daisy flowers using Soft Suede, Misty Moonlight and the leaves with Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.
I added some Misty Moonlight ink dots before embossing my Basic White panel with the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder and then layered it onto a Crumb Cake cardstock piece with a strip of retiring Misty Moonlight DSP. 

To hid the break at the DSP/Basic White pieces, I added a strip of Crumb Cake cardstock before adding my flowers and die cut pieces over the top.  Next, I added my sentiment from the retiring Etched in Nature stamp set using Memento Black ink and punched it out with the retiring Tailored Tag Punch.  
Lastly, I added some Night of Navy bakers twine from the Hey Sports Fan Suite and a few Rhinestone Wave Basic Jewels.

ATTENTION STAMPERS! DON'T MISS OUT ON MY CARD CLASS DEADLINE! 

Wednesday, March 30, 2022, is the last day you can participate in my Heart & Home Suite Card Class!  I have created 18 projects for you to enjoy while in the comfort of your home using the Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack products and have paired them with the coordinating Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. This class is the perfect way to create coordinating cards for gift giving. See all the details HERE.

---------------------------------------------------

March Shopping Rewards:
 

I have designed 3 cards (with completed insides) that you can put together even if you do not have or purchase the Quiet Meadow Bundle. Simply add your own sentiments. And as an added bonus, you will receive a 4th completed card in the mail along with the supplies and a PDF of the projects as my thank you for shopping with me. 

---------------------------------------------------

All items listed are available while supplies last with savings up to 50% off on select items! See the retiring products HERE or download a complete list of all items HERE.

---------------------------------------------------

Save 20% of the Mini Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (reg.: $60 now: $48!) along with 20% off select bundles from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog now thru March 31, 2022!




Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.