Thursday, March 31, 2022

Bonus Stamp Set

 Hello, and happy Thursday crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a card I made with the bonus stamp set from the March 2022 Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit.

I followed the Paper Pumpkin box colors (literally) for the colors used for my creation. My colors are: So Saffron, Bumblebee, Old Olive, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy and Early Espresso inks.

The bonus stamp set contains a flower stamp with 3 flowers grouped together. Since it is a photopolymer stamp set, I was able to cut one of the flowers off very easily and that is exactly what I did. :)
I also added Early Espresso leaves and a sentiment using the Paper Pumpkin kit stamp set as well.

You can also see that I added the "texture" looking stamp very subtly using Crumb Cake ink (first stamping off onto scratch paper) randomly across the white areas of my stamped panel.  I also added Dimensionals to some of the hand flowers and the sentiment to finish my floral scene.


---------------------------------------------------

March Shopping Rewards:
 

I have designed 3 cards (with completed insides) that you can put together even if you do not have or purchase the Quiet Meadow Bundle. Simply add your own sentiments. And as an added bonus, you will receive a 4th completed card in the mail along with the supplies and a PDF of the projects as my thank you for shopping with me. 

---------------------------------------------------

All items listed are available while supplies last with savings up to 50% off on select items! See the retiring products HERE or download a complete list of all items HERE.

---------------------------------------------------

Save 20% of the Mini Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (reg.: $60 now: $48!) along with 20% off select bundles from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog now thru March 31, 2022!




Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.