Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday Stamps! #276

Happy Sunday, crafty friends! Today starts a new challenge at  Sunday Stamps! and here's what I made using the Friendly Hello stamp set from Sale-a-bration following this weeks new sketch challenge by Amy.

I have been working with the Friendly Hello stamp set and matching Friendly Hello DSP from Sale-a-bration this week and thought since I still had it out that I would try out it for this weeks new sketch challenge and go "outside the box" and try another color and DSP.

I started my card by first stamping the flower image using Flirty Flamingo onto a piece of Simply Marbelous 6" x 6" DSP from Sale-a-bration and then built onto it by adding leaves using Basic Gray ink. 
Next, I l used my Smoky Slate and Basic Black Stampin' Blends to lightly color a few areas of the flower centers and petals as well as the flower berries.

When I was finished coloring, I adhered it to a Flirty Flamingo cardstock layer that was die cut with the Ornate Layers Dies.  Have I mentioned how much I love these dies?
Next, I adhered my framed and stamped piece to a Basic White cardstock layer (following this weeks challenge), and then finally to another Flirty Flaming cardstock layer that was embossed with the Gingham Embossing Folder.

Here's this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

To play along, simply follow the challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, February 18,2022 at 6:00 pm EST.

If you know me, I love flower stamps and have been having a lot of fun experimenting and creating with the Friendly Hello stamp set from Sale-a-bration. Don't  miss out on this gorgeous stamp set and gorgeous matching paper - only during Sale-a-bration which ends 2/28/22!



Aestamps a latte Shopping Perks for February 2022:  
 

AESTAMPS A LATTE stampin' News:

  • Valentines Day is around the corner! Are you ready?  Don't fret, I have made 6 adorable gift/candy projects (2 examples of each for a total of 12 gift giving projects) using the Sweet Conversations Bundle in my Sweet Conversations PDF Card Class HERE!
  • Join the Safari Celebration with February's Paper Pumpkin Kit HERE!
  • NEW PRODUCT ALERT: All Together Bundle, Designer Series Paper and Natural Stampin' Blends are now available HERE!

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am happy to help with your crafting experience. :) Till next time, happy stamping!

Product List

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love it in Flirty Flamingo. I love the Ornate Layers dies too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JoAnn! Sending hugs your way! xxo

      Delete
  2. As always, such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.