Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps #274

Hello, crafty friends. Today I have an adorably fun Valentine creation to share with you using the Nuts & Bolts stamp set.

I have to admit that I am a sucker for holiday themed stamp sets so this set was on my "A" list.  I mean, who doesn't love (and remember) all the Valentines we traded at grade school, right?  I loved opening them up to see who it was from and what Valentine they chose for me. Remember those days? lol

The Nuts & Bolts stamp set is great stamp set for Valentines Day projects but can also be used for birthdays.  I love these sentiments!!


For today's creation, I chose the cute robot holding a heart.  I think all three are cute, but the robot with the heart is extra cute. :)
After stamping him using Memento Black ink, I colored him using Smoky Slate and Real Red Stampin' Blends and then hand cut him out.  Next, I stamped a partial image of him (focusing on the heart area) and stamped a few more hearts on a piece of scrap paper and colored them with a Real Red Stampin' Blend. Finally, I hand cut these hearts out.

After adhering my second heart onto my robot, I added some Shimmery Crystal Effects over the heart to make it more festive.
My robot, remaining hearts and sentiment were added to my completed card front using Dimensionals.

My card design follows this weeks new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps! by me!

To play along, simply follow the challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, January 21,2022 at 6:00 pm EST.

To finish off my card, I added Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels and as well as some From My Heart Faceted Gems. These are both perfect for making your Valentine projects very festive.
Speaking of Valentine projects, don't miss out on my new card class surrounding another Valentine themed stamp set: the Sweet Conversations Bundle.



There are 6 projects in my Sweet Conversations Card Class. Each projects uses one of the 6 different patterns from the Sweet Talk 12" x 12" DSP.  This class focuses on gift giving and contains treat holders and gift/money cards. One of the projects also uses the Sweet Little Boxes (item 157628).


The class PDF contains pictures of each box and/or treat holder's template and contains step by step directions.  As a special thank you, I will be sending you one of the completed projects after you place your order.  Please remember to use my Host Code: MB7DF7MA at check out.

OPTION 1:

Purchase the Sweet Conversations Bundle (item 157624) and receive the Sweet Conversations PDF Card Class containing 6 projects for FREE! (please note this option does not qualify for a FREE Sale-a-bration item).

OPTION 2:

Purchase the Sweet Conversations Bundle (item 157624) and the Sweet Talk 12" x 12" DSP (item 157616) and receive the Sweet Conversations PDF Card Class and the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels for FREE! (This option also qualifies for a FREE Sale-a-bration item!) 

OPTION 3:

Purchase my Sweet Conversations PDF Card Class containing 6 project for $12.50  HERE.


Place a $50 order (before shipping and tax) using my Host Code and receive the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (item 158130) as my thank you gift. Plus you will also qualify for a FREE Sale-a-bration item! Woot-Woot!

These jewels are a part of the Sweet Talk Suite and were used on all of the projects in my Sweet Conversations Card Class!



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am happy to help with your crafting experience. :) Till next time, happy stamping!

Check out the sneak peek of the January 2022 Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin kit HERE.
 



 

Product List

Comments

  1. This card is absolutely adorable. You are so correct, I so remember those school days and picking the perfect Valentine’s for that specific person. Oh, those days and memories. Thank you for sharing. Love this! ❤️💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That robot has my heart! Such a darling card Annette and fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...