Skip to main content

Knit Together

 Hello, and happy Monday crafty friends.  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Here in Minnesota it was deer hunting opener - so half of the state was wearing orange and out in the woods. I, on the other hand played chauffeur to our youngest and drove back and forth from his college to home so that he could attend the hunt.  The things we do for our beloved children, right? lol

Today, I have a fun Christmas card to share with you using the Knit Together Bundle that I paired with the Peaceful Deer Bundle.


For this creation, I stamped the Knit Together stamp using Crumb Cake ink onto a piece of Kraft Cardstock and then die cut the tree and chevron patterns using the New Sweater Dies.

The die cut pieces were then matted onto a Poppy Parade cardstock layer and I also added a couple of strips of Garden Green behind the tree openings and the then finally matted it all onto a Basic White card base.

I stamped the deer in Memento Black ink and then colored it with the Cinnamon Cider and Crum Cake Stampin' Blends before punching it out with the Deer Builder Punch. 


Before I adhered the deer to my card, I added 3 Garden Green cardstock trees from the Cabin Dies.

I am having so much with this set!  It just screams winter to me and especially since we live in sweater weather for almost half a year (I may be exaggerating... but only a bit). :)


Place a $35 order (before shipping and tax) using my Host Code and you will receive the Holiday Rhinestones as my thank you gift PLUS will also automatically qualify for my Christmas Giveaway in December!

 *Use my current host code for all orders of $35 up to $149.99 (before shipping/tax) and you will receive my Host Code PERKS gift.  Please do not use my Host Code for orders of $150 or more (before shipping/tax) so that you can earn Stampin' UP! Hostess Rewards and my Host Code PERKS gift.  Thank you.


** CUSTOMER PERKS PROGRAM **

Earn additional Stampin' UP! product when you shop with me! Complete details HERE.


Option 1: 
  • Purchase the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle (item 156807) using my current Host Code and receive my Gingerbread Suite PDF Card Class and a private link video showing you tips and tricks to be successful with the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle for FREE!   
Option 2:
  • Purchase the Gingerbread Suite PDF Card Class containing 15+ projects and have access to my private link video for $15.00 HERE.

November's Paper Pumpkin Kit: Gifts Galore contains enough supplies to make 9 adorable holiday treat bags (3 each of 3 designs: snowman, tree and a pile of presents) and contains 9 food safe plastic treat bags and ties. Coordinating colors are: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen, Pool Party, Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo.  


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am happy to help with your crafting experience. :) Till next time, happy stamping!



Now is a great time to become a member of the Stampin' UP! family!!!
Take the JUMP and reap the rewards!  Join with me HERE!

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...