Skip to main content

Frightfully Cute Full Moon

Hello, and happy Friday! Here is another Halloween creation using the Frightfully Cute Bundle.  For this creation, I had some fun using the Blending Brushes and created a full moon scene using Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black ink.  After heat setting my blending, I embossed the moon image over my orange circle and ta-dah a scary full moon. :)

In person, the black ink blending of the sky is darker than portrayed in this photo, but you get the idea. :)

When I pulled out this set, I die cut each of the elements from the bundle using the Black Glitter Paper just to see how they looked. It was a no brainer to use the sparkly fence for my full moon scene, so I added 3 of them to make a long fence.  

I needed something behind my fence so I hand cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock on one side to create a rolling hills effect and added it behind my sparkly fence. Next, after deciding where to put my embossed sentiment, I stamped 3 bats from the stamp set randomly onto my sky.  After awhile, I added a spooky tree die cut. Tip:  I should have used my Black Dimensionals behind my tree as you can see part of one behind it.  Luckily the handsome dude getting this will not notice or should I say care? lol

I made this card with a pocket to hold money as well.





Receive the Wonderful Snowflakes (item 156340) as my thank you gift when you place a $35 order* (before shipping/tax) using my Host Code.  Shop with me HERE.



*Use my current host code for all orders of $35 up to $149.99 (before shipping/tax) and you will receive my Host Code PERKS gift.  Please do not use my Host Code for orders of $150 or more (before shipping/tax) so that you can earn Stampin' UP! Hostess Rewards and my Host Code PERKS gift.  Thank you.

** CUSTOMER PERKS PROGRAM **

Earn additional Stampin' UP! product when you shop with me! Complete details HERE.
Plus, check out my new card class!

Option 1: $48.50:
  • Purchase the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle (item 156807) from me using Host Code: HRBPD6QF and receive my Gingerbread Suite PDF Card Class and a private link video showing you tips and tricks to be successful with the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle for FREE!   Remember to use Host Code: HRBPD6QF
Option 2: $60.00: 
  • Purchase the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle (item 156807), the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP (item 156313) and receive my Gingerbread Suite PDF Card Class, a private link video showing you tips and tricks to be successful with the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle and a pack of Red Rhinestone Jewels for FREE! Remember to use Host Code: HRBPD6QF
Option 3: $15.00
  • Purchase the Gingerbread Suite PDF Card Class containing 15+ projects and have access to my private link video for $15.00 HERE.

Watch my video for complete details regarding this class HERE.

Note: As of 10-20-21, the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle is on backorder, but can still be added to your shopping card. The approx. arrival time is 11-1-21.  


November's Paper Pumpkin Kit: Gifts Galore contains enough supplies to make 9 adorable holiday treat bags (3 each of 3 designs: snowman, tree and a pile of presents) and contains 9 food safe plastic treat bags and ties. Coordinating colors are: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen, Pool Party, Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo.  


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am happy to help with your crafting experience. :) Till next time, happy stamping!

Product List

Comments

  1. This card is Amazing! Love, love, love everything about this card! 🎃👻💀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...