Skip to main content

Another Pretty Pumpkin

Hello, and happy Saturday crafty friends! It's been a whirlwind week for me as I helped my daughter unpack in her new apartment for her new job in North Dakota (in which I left my computer at - yikes!). And then it was time to move our youngest into his college apartment as a sophomore at the University of Minnesota. Now that I have my computer back, I am feeling much better . :) Note to self: Do not place your computer bag in your daughters room when you have tons of boxes everywhere because you are sure to forget that you put it there. lol

Today, I am sharing another creation using the Pretty Pumpkins and paired it with a few products from the Harvest Meadow Suite as well some products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite.  I love how well these two new suites work together!!

In case you did not know, I love purple and browns.  My eyes are brown so I tend to wear brown over black, and purple just makes me happy and also reminds me of my mom.  Back in 2004, before computers and blogging was even a thing, I won a contest at Stampin' UP! for a card I had submitted in honor of my mom who passed away the year before. It was a flower card and I had water colored it using Rich Razzleberry ink.  After that day, purple became my happy color. :)

To create my fall collage, I die cut the Pretty Pumpkins using Gold Foil and Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  Next, I also added a few die cut elements from the Harvest Dies using Blackberry Bliss and Early Espresso cardstock and lastly a die cut image from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack.
And I am loving the Cinnamon Cider piece embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder! So pretty!


To finish off my card, I added a Gold Twin and some Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots (I love these!).


Don't miss out on these products!  They are so fun and easy to work with!

It's time to Sale-a-brate! 

Earn my Host Code PERKS gift and a FREE Sale-a-bration item!  That's two FREE items with your $50 order (before shipping/tax)! Don't miss out!

As a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator, I provide extra customer PERKS for my loyal shoppers! Keep track of your purchases and you can earn my monthly Host Code gift plus additional FREE  product  as my thank you.  My Host Code PERKS program details can be found HERE.

Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my Host Code and receive the Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon (item 156470) as my thank you gift and also qualify for a FREE Sale-a-bration item!


Sweet as a Peach PDF Card Class

 

There are 9 projects in my Sweet as a Peach PDF Card class (a summer gift bag, an easel card, a matchbook card, a money/gift card, and the five remaining are A2 cards).  Each project focuses on 9 different patterns from the You're a Peach 12" x 12" DSP and uses most every image, sentiment and matching die in the bundle. Plus, as an added bonus, I have provide completed insides for you to case!


There are 3 ways you can get my Sweet as a Peach Card Class:


1) Purchase the Sweet as a Peach Bundle (item 155823) using my current Host Code and receive: 
  • My Sweet as a Peach PDF Card Class containing 9 projects (with completed insides); and
  • a private link video showing you tips for stamping and assembling the projects.
OR:

2) For a limited time only: Place a $65 order - which includes the Sweet as a Peach Bundle (item 155823) using my current Host Code and receive:
  • My Sweet as a Peach PDF Card Class containing 9 projects (with completed insides);
  • a private link video showing you tips for stamping and assembling the projects;
  • the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels* (all 5 In Colors Gems are used 6 projects); and
  • 3 yards of Pale Papaya 1/2" Woven Ribbon (used on 4 projects) ~ all for FREE!

Please note that my each of my current specials stand separately and can not be combined.


OR:

3) Purchase my Sweet as a Peach PDF Card Class containing 9 projects with completed insides and have access to the private link video for only $17.00 HERE.

Don't miss out on the Sale-a-bration!

and shop new Holiday Products in the Mini Catalog!

September's Paper Pumpkin is all about Haunts and Harvests!
 This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!

Get the most out of the Sale-a-bration! Join the fun and become a

tampin' UP! Demonstrator!  

Now thru September 30, 2021, join the Stampin' UP! family and receive $125 worth of products AND receive a select bundle* from the July - December 2021 Mini Catalog ~ all for only $99! * See the 12 qualifying FREE bundles HERE !


Happy Stamping!

 

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...