Skip to main content

Simply Succulents

Hello, crafty friends. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration! Today, I am excited to share a new creation using a bundle in the 2021 Mini Catalog called Simply Succulents.

Succulents are quite the trend right now and making a few creations using a trendy bundle is so fun! :) 

The Potted Succulents Dies has some nice greenery pieces to add to your stamped images and also makes a beautiful large die cut flower cluster (I will share a creation using it in another post).  But for now, lets talk about this creation:  I stamped 3 large and 2 small succulents in Memento Black ink and colored them with Mossy Meadow, Granny Apple Green and Seaside Spray for the 3 larger flowers, and Mossy Meadow and Old Olive for the 2 smaller flowers.

I added some die cut greenery using Mossy Meadow cardstock and placed my "plant" into a Basic Black and Smoky Slate colored pot.  My potted plant was then layered onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder. 

Next, I layered all of this onto another piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock followed by a piece of the Oh So Ombre DSP which is a FREE Sale-a-bration product from the 2021 brochure.  

My color choices follow our new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
To play along, simply follow the Sunday Stamps! challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, January 8th, at 6:00 pm EST.  We can't wait to see what you create! 

Did you notice the black dot embellishments?  They are the Matte Black Dots and are part of the Love You Always Suite. 


Host Code: F9KZ9Q2W

Place a $40 order (before shipping/tax) in the month of December using my Host Code and receive the Meadow Moments Embossing Folders as my thank you gift. 

 Happy Stamping!






Comments

  1. Succulents certainly have been a popular trend, haven't they? Yours are fabulous, Annette, "planted" in the silver pot! Beautifully colored and great design with the tilted panel and pretty embossed layer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...