Thursday, October 31, 2019

Have a Spooktacular Halloween!

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a fun treat bag I made using products from the Monster Bash Suite.
As I have mentioned before, I think the Monster Bash Suite was made for creating fun and scary (lol) treat projects.  I love the swirly dies from the Ornate Frames Dies. They have a vintage feel and are definitely unique.

This particular Crushed Curry swirly pattern from the Monster Bash DSP is my top favorite.  There is another design like this in Smoky Slate that is just as pretty.
There are so many images in the Monster Bash DSP that can be used with the Ornate Frames Dies that it is easy to whip up Halloween themed projects just like this.

I used the Black Foil Sheets to die cut my swirly frame.  I love the shiny look of it which matches the crow from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes perfectly. 

Don't miss out: Today is the LAST DAY  to qualify for OPTION 1 and 2 of my Brightly Gleaming Card Class!
I have designed 7 gorgeous Christmas themed projects using different patterns from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP so that you can get the most out of your products!  PLUS, you will get FREE product with Options 1 and 2!  Hurry, the deadline is today! Complete details HERE.


Happy stamping and Happy Halloween!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.