Friday, September 27, 2019

Hey there, Pumpkin...

Hello, and happy Friday!  Today, I have a Halloween card to share with you using the Harvest Hellos Bundle found on page 49 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog.
This pumpkin is so much fun to color! I started with coloring the middle areas with the Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend marker, followed by outlining the pumpkin using Dark Cajun Craze and then coloring it in with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend.  When I was finished, I stamped his cute face with Memento Black ink.

After coloring and punching him out with the Apply Builder Punch, he was dimensionalized onto a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that was stamped with the Birch Background stamp.  I also sponged a little bit of Crumb Cake ink and Craft White ink onto the Crumb Cake panel.

And to keep my fall woodsy theme going, I also embossed my Pumpkin Pie layer using the 3D Pinewood Planks embossing folder.

Do you like Halloween?  Do you like FREE goodies? Today is the LAST DAY to qualify for my Monster Bash Card Class! 



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.