Hello, crafty friends. For the last several days, I have been car shopping with my daughter and today she drove back to her new apartment to work at her new job in her new car!
Product List
Happy stamping!
Now, hopefully I won't have to worry about her commute to work in the winter! Yippee! Congrats, Rebecca!
With so many new items on my stamp table, I decided to take the easy path this afternoon and opened my August Paper Pumpkin kit. :) And all I can say is: WOWZA, there are a lot of goodies inside that little orange box!
And I am so excited about the stamp set in this kit! Great sentiments and a great font!
Here's one of the projects I made with the kit and the matching Paper Pumpkin Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle. I also added 2 pumpkins from the Gather Together Bundle from the Holiday Catalog.
Product List
If you like Halloween as much as I do, then you won't want to pass up on the September Paper Pumpkin Kit!
- Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my August Host Code and receive the Tags and More Accessory Kit as my thank you gift! Details HERE
New PDF Card Classes:
- Purchase the Daisy Lane Bundle using my Host Code and receive my Daisy Lane PDF Card Class containing 8 projects for FREE. Details HERE.
- Purchase my Daisy Lane PDF Card Class for $12 HERE
Paper Pumpkin Subscribers:
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and receive a PDF of at least 2 alternative ideas for FREE. Details HERE.
Happy stamping!


















Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.