Friday, June 14, 2019

Stampin' UP! Floral Essence

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I am sharing a "Five Minute Friday Card" using the Floral Essence stamp set.
I am so loving all our new In Colors, and Seaside Spray is definitely at the top of my like list.  I paired my Seaside Spray flowers with Pineapple Punch for a little pop- or should I say punch?

I love the detail in the solid flower images in this stamp set. Just stamp once and you have a beautiful flower.  And I love how each of the three flowers in the set have their own floral center.  Very cool.
Floral Essence stamp set

Product List





  • My Everything is Rosy PDF Card Class in now available for purchase for only $9.00!  Details can be found HERE
  • Want to get a taste of three new bundles from the Stampin' UP! catalog?  Or better yet, want to get a Paper Pumpkin Kit that coordinates with the Woven Threads, Garden Lane and Come Sail Away Suites?  Sign up for the July Paper Pumpkin Kit  now thru July 10th!

Happy Friday, and Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I like your pop of "punch". I love the new Floral Essence set. Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose are my two favorites of the new colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.