Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Stamps! #205

Hello, crafty friends! I'm all geared up (pun intended) to share my cool guy card using the Geared Up Garage stamp set for this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
I had so much fun creating this card! I knew I wanted to use the Geared Up Garage stamp set based on this weeks new color challenge, but I wasn't sure "what" exactly to do with it.  That's when the fun part began- looking thru my stamp sets. Finally, I decided the pine trees from the Rooted In Nature stamp set would make a great background for my red corvette speeding by and kicking up some dust! lol

Here's this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
To play along with us, submit your creation using a minimum of 3 colors from the above photo by Friday, May 31, 2019.

To create my background, I stamped a row of trees in Tranquil Tide ink, and then made my dirt road by sponging in Crumb Cake ink along the tree line.  Next, I stamped the "smoke" image from the Geared Up Garage stamp set on top of the sponging, and then added some abstract lines from an image in the Artisan Textures stamp set.

Product List


Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. great manly card
    love that car and the trees
    any man will love this card Annette..
    Miss you
    hugs from teamie
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette what a great card. I love how the tires are kicking up the dirt! You used the colors nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.