Thursday, May 16, 2019

Stampin' UP! Needle and Thread

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a card I made for a friends birthday using the Needle and Thread Bundle and matching Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper which are retiring products from the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
I love these realistic stitched flowers and this particular pattern of DSP is one of my favorites from the pack.  Ink colors are: Crushed Curry, Berry Burst, Balmy Blue and Mossy Meadow.

Although there is a cool die in the Needlepoint Elements Dies for the sentiment, I couldn't help myself and had to use the Stitched Nested Labels which will be available for purchase in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Catalog.
To make everything match perfectly, I colored the small Pearl Jewels with my Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend.

Product List



Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love these bold, vibrant colors! XX

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.