Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Stampin' UP! Everything is Rosy sneak peek

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I wanted to create a card showing you how awesome the Everything is Rosy Product Medley is and to hopefully entice you to get your very own. lol!
Since I am in the process of working on my Everything is Rosy PDF Card Class, I wanted to share a creation showing you the beautiful stamp set and matching framelits as a stand alone item just by itself.  Love it! There are so many cool items in the kit.  You are sure to have success with it!  Plus, I am offering my own special to go along with Everything is Rosy Product Medley. Check out the details HERE.

Right now I am working with Night of Navy, Melon Mambo and Powder pink ink colors from the product medley, and since I can't share my projects yet, I decided to give the retiring 2017-2019 In Color inks (minus Powder Pink) a last go with a fond farewell.


Did you notice a new stamp set I used that will be available in the 2019-2020 catalog?  It's called Birch and it was the stamp set I won at Onstage in Minneapolis.  For this card, I stamped it in White Craft ink onto Smoky Slate cardstock.

My daughter graduated from college this past weekend, and she will soon be heading to Bolivia to teach music for a few weeks with fellow classmates and professors. Before she leaves, she will be stopping by for few days.  As a result, I will be taking a few days off  to spend some time with her.

See you next week!  And hopefully, I have enticed you to get this great bundle of goodies.  Happy Stamping!
  




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the flowers and colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.