Skip to main content

Stampin' UP! Oh So Eclectic

Happy Easter, crafty friends! I am so excited to share today's project with you!  This project showcases the retiring Oh So Eclectic Bundle.  I love this set and I wanted to give it some extra love before it's gone.  This set has some really cool images and the matching dies are just as cool! With all the new stamp sets that keep coming out, I think this set has NOT gotten the attention it really deserves.
I am in love with this bundle!!!  And I am not kidding! I haven't really used it in a while, but I can honestly say that I now feel like I have mastered using all the different pieces in it.  No joke! This  will be one of the sets I will definitely be keeping after it retires. 

My floral card was created following this weeks color challenge at Sunday Stamps! I love all the colors!!! How can you go wrong with pops of yellow and purple flowers in your garden? Hello, Spring!  I also used another awesome stamp set that is retiring called Timeless Textures. I used the "wood" image to create my background on the Whisper White layer. 

Here's this weeks color challenge:
To play along, choose a minimum of 3 colors from the above picture and create a new project using those colors.  There's plenty of time to play along!! Submit your creation to the Sunday Stamps! challenge blog by Friday, May 3, 2019. 

There are so many different ways to create with this stamp set and matching framelits.  To give it one last send off before its gone, I have created an Oh So Eclectic PDF Card Class containing 6 beautiful projects showcasing it!  Plus, let me help you get the most out of your retiring/current stash of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper!  Each project showcases how to use six patterns of this DSP! Woot-woot!


There are 2 ways you can get my Oh So Eclectic PDF Card Class:
  1. Place a $75 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code (plus get a sampling of the new Bird Ballad DSP from the upcoming annual catalog!) Please see my Host Code Perks Page for complete details; OR
  2. Purchase the Oh So Eclectic PDF Card Class for only $10.00 HERE.
Product List

Happy Stamping!



Comments

  1. wow love your flower choice and the woodgrain BG is to adorable
    I always love woodgrain Annette
    See you maybe around girl
    Miss you
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vibrant colors on the wood background, Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...