Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Climbing Roses

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a creation using the beautiful Climbing Roses Bundle.  Sadly, the Climbing Roses bundle is one of the 2019 Occasion Catalog items that is not carrying over and the framelits are sold out (insert sad face).
My local stamp club members made a card using this bundle last week and this is another sample I made for them to see.  I kept this card very simple using a layout that I love to use.

I decided to focus on the Night of Navy Stampin' Blends as I haven't given them much attention in any of my past classes or even card creations. Did you notice the embossed panel behind the flowers?  To create the dotted background, I used a very cool framelit that makes stitch marks from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits


Doesn't Night of Navy and Old Olive Stampin' Blends look great together?  I love to color flowers so this set is right up my alley.

Love to color?  Don't forget that this month I am giving away the Balmy Blue Light and Dark Stampin' Blends for FREE with a qualifying order.  More details are HERE.

Happy Stamping!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the blue roses and the layout of your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JoAnn! Sad this bundle isn't carrying over!

      Delete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.