Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps #199

Hello, and happy Sunday! Today starts another new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  We have a fun color challenge for you to play along with and here's what I made using the Varied Vases stamp set along with the new 2nd Release Sale-a-bration Country Floral  Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder. 
This embossing folder is so awesome and I couldn't resist using it for the Sunday Stamps! challenge. To create the background,  I sponged So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay inks directly onto the embossing folder before running a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock thru my Big Shot.

Here's the new  color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

Did you notice the adorable little butterflies fluttering around?  They are from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits.  There are 20 dies in the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits set and with all the different sizes and shapes of butterflies, you will be able to add them to just about any crafty creation you make and it will add another little "wow" factor to it.  :)
I originally planned to layer my embossed panel onto a Bermuda Bay layer and then finally onto a Very Vanilla card base, but this embossing folder is so beautiful that I ended up just adhering it to a Bermuda Bay card base to make it really pop.

Country Floral Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder
This embossing folder can be yours for FREE when you place a $50 order during Sale-a-bration and with my personal shopping rewards , there's no better time to shop!


Product List
To play along with the new challenge at Sunday Stamps! Create a project using at least 3 of the colors in the challenge picture and submit it to the Sunday Stamps! challenge blog by Friday, March 8, 2019. 


  • Place an order of at least $50 (before shipping/tax) using my February Host Code and receive the Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder FREE;
  • New IN THE MAIL Wonderful Romance Card Class with 3 purchasing options and private video access!  Details are HERE.


Comments

  1. Ooh Annette
    I really love the way you colored the backround embossing there
    Looks funtastic
    and great Flower pot too
    the Stripes at the Bottom part is a clever way
    see you around my teamie
    miss your lovely words
    biig hugs
    Monika (teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!The colors, the deep embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, this embossed background is FANTASTIC!!!!!! I LOVE everything about it! Your little vases are perfect, too! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This embossing folder is da bomb, Claire!

      Delete
  4. Annette I love the embossed background! With that technique,there are so many color combo possibilities! And did you fussy cut those flowers for your vases??? Wow...love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa. :) Yes, this is going to be fun creating many color combos with this beautiful EF!

      Delete
  5. Oh I just love this card!!! Seriously just fantastic! I am however puzzled how you did the background. If you could enlighten me that would be wonderful... thank you so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Shawna. It is super simple: just take a sponge or sponge dauber and add ink to the "top" side of your embossing folder and then add your cardstock and run thru the Big Shot! Super fun! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...