Tuesday, January 15, 2019

SAB: So Hoppy Together

Hello, crafty friends. I have another Valentine creation to share with you today using another FREE SAB stamp set called: So Hoppy Together.  This time I used Grapefruit Grove Gingham Gala 6" x 6" DSP for my color inspiration.
Pair this fun stamp set with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and you have a super cute Valentine card! Stampin' UP! does not have Grapefruit Grove Stampin' Blends so I used my Grapefruit Grove marker along with my Light and Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends to color my frog and the adorable mosquitoes.  Living in Minnesota also known as the "Land of 10,000 Lakes", we have our fair share of mosquitoes- which I do not like- but these mosquitoes are darn cute.

Here's a closer look at those buzzing mosquitoes....

Product List
Today is the last day to qualify for my Meant to Be Card Class!
I made 6 adorable projects using this bundle; the matching All My Love DSP; and the All My Love Cardstock pack so that you can easily recreate these projects at home with ease.  There are four 3D projects and 2 Valentine cards in this card class.
Complete details are HERE.


Don't miss out on my FREE card class with the awesome Meant to Be Bundle!



1 comment:

  1. Cute card Annette. Love the colors and cute frog.
    Have a wonderful day. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.