Wednesday, January 23, 2019

One more SAB Butterfly card

Hello, crafty friends.  Today, I have another card to share with you that uses the SAB Botanical Butterfly DSP and matching  Butterfly Duet Punch.
I just had to color another butterfly before I put it away and came up with this fun card using some leftover unused items I still had sitting out on my desk.

I just love how the row of tiny hearts from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits looks against a strip of Wood Textures DSP.  I have made a million (no joke) passes thru my Big Shot with this framelit and it continues to make me happy every time I use it.  And just for fun, I tried out another SAB item: the Butterfly Wood Elements.  There are 84 pieces in the pack and this is another wonderful accessory item to add to your Butterfly Gala Bundle arsenal. :)

I wanted to add a simple "thinking of you" kind of sentiment and chose the Well Said Bundle.  I will be sending this to my daughter in college.

To complete my DSP butterfly, I colored it with Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends. 

Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.