Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Butterfly Gift Bag

Hello, crafty friends.  It is so so so cold here in Minnesota that the schools in our area are closed for the next couple of days.  That rarely happens here and especially not for just cold weather.  But it's not just cold here, it's dangerously cold here.  :0  Maybe I will get my son to stamp with me! lol!

Today, I am sharing a gift bag I made for a friend using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits.
I went through my paper stash and pulled out the beautiful Share What You Love Specialty DSP.  It's a nice heavy weight paper which makes it perfect for gift bags and boxes.

Using the Gift Bag Punch Board makes it easy to create any size gift bag I want.  I  measured my gift items and ended up using a 10" x 12" piece of DSP. 
Since the bag is somewhat large, I decided to use the largest butterfly from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits.  To match the DSP, I used Old Olive, Basic Black, and Bermuda Bay cardstock for my butterfly.

Product List

There are twenty dies in the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits set!  The largest thinlit contains five butterflies that are attached to each other.  But if you want to use them individually (as I have done here), it is super easy to snip them apart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.